H.B. Plant Chorus, under the direction of Mr. Bruce Yost, is one of the most prestigious choral programs in the state.
For those students who are auditioning for the first time for Plant Chorus check out the Chorus Audition Materials so you will be prepared for your audition!
Date: Thurs-Sat February 14th, 15th and 16th 2019
Venue: Plant High School Auditorium
Rick’s Cafe Volunteers Needed:
Thursday Feb 14th
Saturday Feb 16th
*All volunteers MUST re-register each school year with Hillsborough County District Schools. Register at http://www.sdhc.k12.fl.us/doc/1532 and click apply. If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact Jennifer Collins by email at email@example.com or call/text 561-866-2813.
Some performances during the year include:
- Madrigals – A Renaissance Themed Feast and Revel with performances catering to more than 1000 patrons
- Winter, Fall, and Spring concerts
- A weekend of auditioned acts singing Broadway show tunes called “Rick’s Cafe”
- One-night Ricks Too/ Senior Showcase and Finale events featuring solos, duets and group acts.
- Solo and Ensemble Festival and District Competition
We encourage you to join Charms to stay connected with all events, sign up to volunteer at events, sync the chorus calendar into your own calendar, and more! For more information on joining Charms, check out our Charms page.
We hope you find this website informative and helpful. Thank you for your interest in and support of Plant High School Chorus!