H.B. Plant Chorus, under the direction of Mr. Bruce Yost, is one of the most prestigious choral programs in the state.
For those students who are
auditioning for the first time for Plant Chorus check out the Chorus Audition Materials so you will be prepared for your audition!
Friday, February 28, 2020
Durant High School
7:00 Student & Chaperone Call time
7:30 am Depart PHS
8:30 am Arrive DHS
9:00 am MPA Time Block 1 Begins
9:15 am JV Women’s Chorus to Warm-Up
9:30 am JV Women’s Chorus Performance
9:45 am JV Women’s Chorus to Sight Reading
10:15 am Men’s Chorus to Warm-up
10:30 am Men’s Chorus Performance
10:45 am Men’s Chorus to Sight Reading
11:15 am MPA Time Block 2 Begins
11:30 am Varsity Women to Warm Up
11:45 am Varsity Women Performance
12:00 pm Varsity Women to Sight Reading
12:30 pm Depart Durant HS
1:00 pm LUNCH at Brandon Mall
2:00 pm Depart Brandon Mall
2:30 pm Arrive at PHS
We need atleast 12 Chaperones for the day. If you can chaperone, please use the Charms link. Also, please make sure you have filled out the form on the HCPS Volunteer Link.
The Hillsborough County Public School District Required Volunteer Link is below:
Some performances during the year include:
- Madrigals – A Renaissance Themed Feast and Revel with performances catering to more than 1000 patrons
- Winter, Fall, and Spring concerts
- A weekend of auditioned acts singing Broadway show tunes called “Rick’s Cafe”
- One-night Ricks Too/ Senior Showcase and Finale events featuring solos, duets and group acts.
- Solo and Ensemble Festival and District Competition
We hope you find this website informative and helpful. Thank you for your interest in and support of Plant High School Chorus!